mamma. engineer. redheaded girl. wanna-be hippie.

My Dog? AWESOME.

I am saddened that no one felt obligated to comment on the awesomeness that is my dog. People! My dog is so awesome that he jumped the queue to get a spot in the kennel. That’s AWESOME.
Also, Calgarians, did you not catch on to the fact that if I need to put the dog in the kennel over Christmas then… I’ll be elsewhere for Christmas… like, say, Calgary?
poo-ee on all of you. Poo-EE.
In other news, oh wait, I don’t really have any other news. The Sequel appears to be doing well, with a heartbeat between 120-130 bpm and the appropriate growth. The best part, though, is that morning sickness is finally a thing of the past. Morning sickness can bite me, that’s how I feel about it. And I wasn’t even that sick, comparitively speaking. My first ultrasound will be November 5th at 19 weeks assuming nothing major happens between now and then. I’ll keep you posted because I know you’re just on the edge of your computer chair right now. Aren’t you? Right?

14 Responses to “My Dog? AWESOME.”

1. Mom says:

I am!!! Does that mean that you might know the sex by then??
    Only dog more awesome than Vegas is Chief…NB you can talk to Chief on Dogbook!!! Now there is an awesome dog! Too Bad the City of Calgary disagrees!!
    Christmas is a comin and the Geese are getting fat! And to think that I just turned down the opportunity to get a 40lb Turkey. Son of a Gun!
    Oh well, looking forward to seening the Cutest Baby Ever! :)

2. LisaB says:

I too am totally on the edge of my chair. I just got back into my chair after falling out of it while reading about Vegas’s awesomeness. ;)

3. Amber Amber says:

Now that’s the spirit!! Good to hear it Lisa :) !
    And Mom, my dog is SO MUCH MORE awesome than your dog. Na na nana Na.

4. tarrah says:

Totally on the chair edge. But not really, ’cause I know its a boy. 8) Girls have been poppin’ out left right and center out East here, so SOMEONE has to have the boys, and that leaves you Westerners.
    See, I totally know its a boy.

5. Amber Amber says:

if we go by the heartbeat theory, its a boy. If we go by the chinese calendar, its a girl. If we go by the midwife’s intuition, its a girl.
    I have no opinion, I’m waiting to see :) . Should know by Christmas!
    We most certainly have A LOT of boys in my circle. All those east coast girls are gonna have to move west to get married!

6. fearthainn says:

Hehe, I kind of figured you guys were coming out, based on conversations while I was there. :) Glad Sequel is doing well! (Though I agree with the midwife…I think Sequel is a girl.)

7. Mom says:

Sequel is being carried like a boy, but sequel to you was a boy to everyone but her Mom!! And what a great girl she is!

8. Sole says:

So I was having the worst day ever yesterday and then I read your blog and laughed out loud…thanks for the entertainment. I keep telling Michelle you should write a book! And I’m glad youe Sequel is treating you much better, do you think it could give mine a good talking to when you get here? When do you get here by the way?

9. Chrispy says:

I just have not been at my desk doing my usual slacking off and therefore could not comment the second you wrote your post like I usually do! :) Happy to hear that you will be in town over Christmas, it would be great to see you! I figure that once you know Sequel’s gender you can go either way. Sequel or Sequelle. It’s a very universal name!

10. Amber Amber says:

ah, so much nicer to get comments :)
    I’ll be there Dec 21 to the 29th. We’re thinking about having an afternoon tea/open house thingy at Mom’s house on day since its Christmas and crazy and stuff, and we don’t have a car… I’ll let you guys know!

11. marnie says:

OK, I’ve been under a rock… I haven’t had a lot of ‘puter time, and as such, was unaware of Sequel. {squeals} Congrats!!!!

12. Candi says:

Okay, okay, wait… Sequel? When did this happen? Have I been gone from here so long that I missed your announcement? You’re 4 1/2 mos pregnant and I didn’t even know? Oh, man… I am SUCH a shitty, shitty friend. And you need to email more!

13. Candi says:

PS – just saw your archives and saw you announced on Sept 14!!! Okay, I don’t feel so bad after all. :-)

Powered by Wordpress | Designed by Elegant Themes